· Have a sketch but not sure what your next step should be?
· Do you wonder if your line is ready to be seen by retail buyers?
· Looking for a factory to produce your line?
· Need samples made for sales reps?
No matter where you are located or what stage you are in starting your fashion brand the basics of building your brand are the same-design, production, marketing, and sales. MOST emerging designers find selling their product andproducing their product the HARDEST part of their business.
Whether you’re an emerging designer, new to the fashion business, or a fashion student thinking of launching your own label, this workshop will give you the practical insight into the production and sales process and the systems you need to have in place in order to avoid costly mistakes and spinning your wheels with no results.
Here are just a few topics we’ll cover:
· –How to create theme boards (inspiration for your brand, color palette, fabrics & CADs)
· -How to prepare a tech pack (the step by step process of making your product)
· -The importance of researching factories
· -How to source materials and keep with your target price points
· -Create buzz worthy marketing materials that will grab the buyer’s attention
· -Making sure your line has flow
· -How to deliver that winning pitch to your favorite retailers and make that sale
Come join us!
When: Saturday, August 3, 2013
Time: 10 am-2pm
(Q&A session will be begin 1:30 pm)
Where: Opulen Studios
1309 S Flower St, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Limited Seats are available so sign up today! We look forward to meeting you!
Tosha Clemens has nearly 10 years of fashion industry experience in product development, design, production and sourcing. Tosha has worked for top brands such as Bebe, Wet Seal, Fox and Frederick’s of Hollywood. In addition to working for well-known companies, she has also created her own handbag line, LaBosh. With knowing the step by step process of creating products, she will be able to help guide you in your creation of your brand and the process of product development and manufacturing.
With over 15 years of fashion industry experience on both sides – buying and selling, for known brands such as Calvin Klein, Harajuku Lovers, L.A.M.B. and Joe’s Jeans Handbags along with building multiple unknown brands into million dollar businesses, Melissa McGraw knows what it takes to get your line out there! Melissa will give her expert fashion industry opinion on whether your collection is cohesive, priced correctly, on trend, and fits in with your target market. She will give you specifics on what is necessary to impress retail buyers, sell your effective line effectively and get your collection retail ready!
The Fashion Potential teaches Indie, Emerging Fashion Designers and students the insider tips and tricks they need to create a successful fashion brand. We teach you about the business side of fashion the right way!
For more information and to sign up, click the link below.